In line with the strategy of the German Government to internationalise science and research, the German Houses for Research and Innovation have been established in Brazil (São Paulo), Japan (Tokyo), Russia (Moscow), USA (New York) and India (New Delhi). The German House for Research and Innovation DWIH New Delhi was inaugurated in 2012 and is a consortium of 15 German Organisations. The main objective of DWIH New Delhi is to provides a platform for joint activities to promote German contributions to research and innovation and to strengthen ties between India and German scientific communities and other stakeholders from politics and industry. A special focus is given to interface between Academia and Industry.
DWIH New Delhi...
- serves as a "one-stop shop" for information on German science, research and innovation
- provides a platform for showcasing and promotng German constributions to science, research and innovation
- facilitates joint initiatives and bilateral projects between India and Germany
- assists scholars and scientists to engage with German Institutions
- acts as an active link between stakeholders and scientific communities in India and Germany
The Chairperson of the Board of DWIH New Delhi is :
Ms. Heike Mock
Director, DAAD Regional Office South Asia
German House, 2, Nyaya Marg, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021
To know more about DWIH New Delhi, or to plan an event with us, please write to