A 7-member delegation from Faculty of Medicine, University of Cologne, was in New Delhi on 22nd October 2017.
University of Cologne Delegation;
1. Prof. Dr. h.c. Thomas Krieg, Dean, Faculty of Medicine (Dermatology)
2. Prof. Dr Konrad Brockemeier, Faculty Representative for Internationalization (Pediatric Cardiology)
3. Prof. Dr. Bjoern Schumacher, Director of Cologne Center of Excellence on Aging-associated Diseases (Molecular Geneticist)
4. Prof. Dr. Nayaranswami Sreeram (Pediatric Cardiologist)
5. Prof. Dr. Tobias Goeser (Hepatologist)
6. Prof. Dr. Frank Jessen (Neurologist and Psychiatrist)